Marshall Putman, the owner of Pro-Air Services, spent 18 years as a factory representative for Carrier® Corporation. His experience, along with his dedication to taking care of customers, has made Pro-Air a service-first company. Our service department is focused on providing services in the best interest of our customers. We have a commitment to maintaining your HVAC/R equipment to extend its life and help avoid costly repairs in the future.
Our service department is comprised of a number of trained service technicians, who can provide 24-hour service any day of the week. We pride ourselves on having a fast response time and providing professional maintenance to prevent problems from occurring.
Your best protection for your heating and air conditioning/refrigeration systems is a Planned Service Maintenance Program.
You can have:
- The best–planned preventive maintenance program designed specifically for you and your HVAC/R System
- A system that prevents serious and expensive major repairs
- A system that provides improved operating efficiency and economy
- Reduced breakdowns, down-time, and fewer inconveniences
- Professional diagnosis and maintenance which provides for longer equipment life and catastrophic failure prevention
Our Planned Preventive Maintenance Contract provides:
- Resident technicians and/or regular scheduled visits/inspections/tune-ups/filter replacements
- Emergency service calls on a priority basis
- A fixed annual fee to fit your system and budget
- Analysis of system operations by trained “industrial-grade” technicians
- Extended equipment life/warranty protection
- Optional computerized record of your equipment maintenance history
Training is important to us. Our technicians receive ongoing training to stay abreast of the latest equipment updates.
Copies of our employees’ training certificates are available upon request. Please contact us at 256-353-4446 for more information.
Our training programs include, but are not limited to:
- Liebert® Certification
- Carrier® CCN
- York®, Carrier®, Trane® Chiller Schools
- Samsung HVAC
- CFC Free Refrigerant Training
- Safety Training